Saturday 5 April 2008

Sometimes I even manage

to surprise myself. Not often - that makes it more of a surprise.

I am feeling incredibly strong at the moment both mentally and physically. Perhaps it is all the changes I am making to my thinking or perhaps my hormones are aligned with the universe - I do not know, but I am taking it and am grateful.

The realisation is that when I REALLY wanted something, I have never ever in my life given up. It might have taken me a while, I might have been afraid, it might have been a struggle and I probably whined a lot but I always got there in the end.

And all the things I did not get were not important enough in the greater scheme of things. That is not sour grapes thinking, they really were not important enough or I would have. That much I know myself - I just forget it sometimes.

No comments: