Monday 31 May 2010

14th February 2013 -part III

40. Visit every free museum in London
41. Go to three art gallery events ........or gasp......... have my own event (not art gallery)?
42. Complete the series of 13 sardine tins I have started ( 2 done)
43. Have a walking holiday in Snowdonia
44. Six director meetings for our business in fab places (1. Austria June 10)
45. Take Mum on holiday
46. Re-design the front of the house so it finally looks nice
47. Go to *top secret* with G
48. Paint the chest of drawers, table & chairs in my studio
49. Use up ALL the paper, projects and embellishments in my studio *gulp*
50. Hold a couple of amazing garden parties


Maybe I will not get to the 101 things so quickly, they will reveal themselves when it is their time. Plenty to do in those 50 to keep me out of trouble...........

No comments: