Thursday 30 April 2009

The first 100 of my 1001 actions

It took me a little longer than I thought and it stopped me from blogging but if I will carry on feeling like I have been feeling, this is so worth doing and I will do it in other parts of my life.

Keeping track of my actions towards my goal works much better for me than affirmations (actions speak louder than words??). I am scanning my day for positive things I have done so I can record them and I will actually think about my next actions because I like seeing the numbers go up. Twittering works great for the recording part and I can see them under search.twitter.com #1001actions

The result of the first month is simply stunning. I feel AMAZING – not all the time but right now and that is good enough. Not everything has gone to plan and there is room for improvement but as I am only 10% into it, there is much space & time to get better. If it gets any better I am going to burst and that won't be pretty J Just kidding of course. On on into May

No comments: