Saturday 1 November 2008

Day five

Felt the pearl barley I had eaten the night before - not in a bad way. Just knew I had eaten it and did not wake up as upbeat as I had the day before. I am so glad we have that wonderful juicer and the dehydrator is being put to work every day now. On the trip to Germany we also bought a wooden grain mill which actually is not a mill but it flattens the grain kernels and out come rolled oats, wheat etc. We also bought a big bag of grains and G made a muesli mix with some coconut shavings and dried fruit and it is DELICIOUS. I will experiment with drying different fruits over the coming weeks. It is really nice to know that there is nothing else in the food you are eating - we checked and it is amazing what they add to dried fruit you can buy from the supermarket.

Today I had:

Juice of cucumber, pears, apple, parsley, ginger and lots of celery - very nice!

Pumpkin soup with chick peas

A piece of apple cake

so far so good ........... then I got tempted into having quite a lot of

Grape juice, fermented and that let on to me sneaking

A small burger from the fridge


I am really feeling the effects this morning but we had a fun night. No regrets

on on

No comments: