Sunday 27 January 2008

Week 4 Results

  • Weight +1, Target= -2
  • Average calories: No idea Target = 1423
  • 3560 Challenge: 72km, Target = 70km

Beatrix told me on Tuesday that I need to stop fighting with my weight. So did Jo, so does Gary, so do I in lucid moments. Beatrix also suggest not to weigh myself for a while. Not a new concept which I have followed quite happily in the past.

But somehow that translated in my head into: do whatever you want, so I did and have been eating what I wanted since Tuesday. I did not record what I ate, did not care and fully planned not to weigh myself today. All the while I had this niggling feeling of guilt deep down - I do 'I do not care' only on the surface well.

How does a grown up, intelligent and otherwise pretty confident woman get so lost and confused when it comes to food?? I know and I do not know.

No comments: